Owning a curvy, seductive eyelashes is the desire of most women. But the situation of thin, short, or falling eyelashes occurs, causing many women to find measures to help their eyelids look more beautiful. In particular, using eyelash extensions is the most sought-after measure by women. So are eyelash extensions good? Let’s go with Minh Lashes to find out the notes for using eyelash extensions!
What is the purpose of eyelashes?
Eyelashes are small hairs lined up on the eyelids; they have many different functions.
Medically, eyelashes are responsible for protecting the eyes from dust and other tiny particles that can get into the eyes. At the same time, eyelashes have the effect of reducing the rate of water evaporation on the surface of the iris, avoiding dry eyes.
Eyelashes also protect the eyes from sweat or rain. It has a role in filtering direct sunlight from your eyes.
Long, thick, and evenly shaped eyelashes are seen as a sign of beauty and youth from an aesthetic point of view.
Why are eyelashes short?
There are many reasons why our eyelashes fall out, including:
- Menopause and age: This period, the hair follicles gradually shrink, eyelashes fall a lot. When there is a hormone deficiency, aging leads to slow eyelash growth, even without eyelash growth.
- Lack of sleep and stress are the little-noticed reasons that can cause eyelashes to fall out. Lack of sleep and stress lead to skin diseases, imbalanced hormones.
- Due to illness: Allergic diseases, skin and hair diseases cause hair loss; atopic dermatitis, psoriasis; Hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism can also cause eyelashes to fall out.
- One of the more important reasons is genetics and race. U.S.-Americans tend to have longer and denser eyelashes than Asian-Americans.
Use medicine or serum for eyelashes
As mentioned above, the causes of hair loss and shortening are many. Therefore, properly treating those diseases (dermatology, thyroid disease, reducing stress and enhancing sleep, balancing hormones, etc.) can make eyelashes grow back.
In addition, medications can be used to help eyelashes grow longer and thicker. You can consult a dermatologist to choose the right eyelash growth stimulant for you.
Notes when using eyelash lengthening medicine
When using eyelash extensions, you need to adhere to the following principles:
- Wash your face and remove makeup, remove glasses.
- Take a sterile brush and apply the appropriate amount of medication near the tip of the brush.
- Using a brush with drops, sweep a line at the base of the eyelashes (close to the eyelids) starting from the inside of the eye to the outside of the eye. Each brush is for single use only to avoid infection.
- Use a small tissue to wipe the drops off the outside of the eyelashes.
What are the side effects of eyelash medicine?
- When taking eyelash extensions, you may experience some side effects such as:
- Red, swollen eyes or itchy eyes.
- Dry eyes.
- Dark circles, darkening of the eyelids.
- Thick hairs around the eyes.
Above is all the information about eyelashes and notes when using eyelash extensions. Minh Lashes hopes that this information will be useful to you. Help you find love for your lashes. Follow us to get more useful information!