Attractive and eye-catching eyelashes are long eyelashes with natural curls. To get such eyelashes, women have found many different ways to make naturally curled eyelashes. Let’s check out Minh Lashes’ top tips for naturally curling and lengthening your lashes at home below!
Curl lashes naturally with green tea
Green tea is known as a raw material used in food and drink, beauty ingredients, and keeping in shape. Not only that, green tea contains caffeine along with flavonoids. These are two substances that have the effect of nourishing eyelashes, helping them to naturally curl by stimulating the growth of new ones. Green tea helps eyelashes grow faster, expand, and absorb nutrients better; they are also curled.
How to do it:
- First, you need to prepare 1 cup of brewed green tea and let it cool.
- Next, use a cotton swab, dip it in green tea, and apply it on the lashes in an inner-outward direction.
- After that, you keep it on for 30 minutes and use water to wash it off.
- To naturally curl eyelashes with green tea, you must do it on a daily basis at a frequency of 1-2 times.
Curved eyelashes with coconut oil
Coconut oil is a commonly used ingredient to help make hair more shiny, as well as in recipes to beautify your skin. Coconut oil can also make eyelashes soft, long, and naturally curled by nourishing them. All thanks to coconut oil’s vitamin E content, which helps nourish healthy eyelashes from root to tip.
How to do it:
- You need to prepare 1 bottle of virgin coconut oil and put it in a small glass container.
- Use clean mascara dipped in coconut oil.
- Apply mascara with coconut oil on the eyelashes, in the direction of the inner to the outer, and do the top lash line and the bottom lash.
- You should do it at night before going to bed and leave coconut oil on your eyelashes overnight; the next morning, just use water to wash it off.
Fresh milk without sugar makes eyelashes naturally long
Fresh milk is known to be good for your health and a source of moisture that helps keep your skin smooth. Not only that, but the rich content of vitamins, lipids, minerals, and proteins also has the ability to help eyelashes grow. Longer eyelashes with softness and a natural curl
How to do it:
- Prepare 1 clean cup of unsweetened fresh milk and 1 cotton swab to begin.
- Next, take a cotton swab dipped in fresh milk and apply it to the eyelashes.
- Apply the movement from bottom to top, from the inside of the foot to the tip of the eyelash.
- After applying, leave the fresh milk on the eyelashes for 25–30 minutes, then use warm, clean water to clean them again.
- Every day, practice how to make natural curled eyelashes with fresh milk. It should be combined with drinking fresh milk to get more nutrients and make eyelashes healthier from the inside.
Castor oil helps curl eyelashes
The famous ingredient for skin care, hair care, and eyelash growth stimulation is castor oil. It is a natural beauty ingredient that is extremely safe for the skin and does not cause any side effects or irritation to the eyelashes. Not only does it make eyelashes long and smooth, but it also helps eyelashes curl naturally without the use of mascara.
How to do it:
- You need to prepare a small bottle of about 10 mL of castor oil and a clean eyelash brush.
- Next, dip an eyelash brush in a jar of castor oil and brush it over your lashes. Gently brush both the upper and lower lashes.
- Castor oil can be used to condition eyelashes overnight, so that the nutrients can get deep into the eyelashes. In the morning, rinse well.
- Apply natural curling eyelashes with castor oil in the evening 3–4 times per week.
Vitamin E helps curl eyelashes
Vitamin E is a common ingredient in beauty recipes for women and a favorite moisturizing ingredient. It can be used in a lot of different ways to make women look better. Along with that, it is the use of eyelash care, making eyelashes strong with natural curvature and attracting images.
How to do it:
- Ingredients needed include 1 vitamin E capsule and 1 drop of coconut oil.
- Take the vitamin E tablets and put them in a small bowl containing coconut oil. Stir them together so that they become homogeneous.
- After that, dip a clean cotton center into the mixture and apply it to the eyelashes.
- Leave the mixture on the eyelashes overnight, wait until the next morning, and then wash it with water.
Curl your lashes with honey
Honey is a “divine” beauty ingredient used in moisturizing and skin care to help smooth skin and plump lips. Besides, honey is also used as a nutrient to stimulate the hair follicles in the eyelashes to grow, become healthy, and make the eyelashes grow faster and become naturally curled.
How to do it:
- Use a clean cotton swab, then dip it in pure honey.
- Then, you apply honey to the eyelashes, working from the inside out, and do the same with the lower lashes.
- Leave the honey on the eyelashes and relax for 30 minutes, then use clean, warm water to wash the eyelashes thoroughly.
- Natural curled eyelashes made with honey: You need to do it continuously at a frequency of 3–5 times a week. can be combined with a few drops of lemon juice, to increase the effect of curling eyelashes.
Aloe vera for curling lashes
Aloe vera gel not only soothes the skin, but it also helps to improve dryness and rejuvenates it. It also helps to beautify the eyelashes, giving them a natural curvature.
Rich in vitamins and minerals, the eyebrows are both long and curled. At the same time, it helps the eyelashes be stronger and thicker and prevents breakage.
How to do it:
- First, you take a small branch of aloe vera, peel it off, and wash it, then let them drain all the sap into the water.
- Using a cotton swab or a banana brush, remove the gel from the aloe vera flesh.
- Next, swipe up on the lower and upper eyelashes to make the aloe vera gel penetrate the eyelashes.
- Relax for 25–30 minutes or leave overnight, then use cool, clean water to wash it off.
- Aloe vera is considered a simple, natural way to curl eyelashes, as well as easy to do at home. So, you have to use this natural way to curl your hair every day to get the results you want.
Grapefruit peel essential oil
Many women are unfamiliar with grapefruit peel essential oil; most of them use it to beautify and nourish smooth hair. In addition, grapefruit peel essential oil also provides eyelash care, helping your eyelashes grow long and thick and have a naturally attractive curvature. support to make the eyelashes glossy black, attracting more eyes.
How to do it:
- Dip a cotton swab in a small amount of grapefruit peel essential oil and apply it to the eyelashes.
- Then leave it on overnight and clean it up the next morning.
- With grapefruit peel essential oil, you should do it every night before going to bed, so that your eyelashes will quickly become curled and naturally attractive.
Vaseline can help you grow long, curly lashes
You can now use Vaseline to help your eyelashes grow thicker, stronger, naturally curled, and reduce breakage if you have a bottle that nourishes, moisturizes, and soothes your skin.
How to do it:
- Prepare 1 eyelash brush and 1 spoon of vaseline
- Use the tip of your finger to take Vaseline and gently rub it so that the vaseline dissolves to avoid clumping on the eyelashes
- Use an eyelash brush to take Vaseline and then apply it evenly to the eyelashes on both sides of the eyes, both above and below, similar to using mascara.
- The process of applying Vaseline to the eyelashes should be careful to avoid Vaseline getting into the eyes.
How to make an egg mask to stop eyelashes from falling out and make them grow long
Biotin is a vitamin that helps keep eyelashes healthy, makes hair long and strong, and stops eyelash and hair loss. In addition, eggs also contain vitamin B content that stimulates eyelash growth and increases blood circulation to hair follicles to make eyelashes stronger. Thanks to that, after a while of taking care of the eyelashes with eggs, the lashes will be longer and more beautiful.
How to do it:
- Prepare 1 egg and eyelash wax.
- Crack eggs into the eyelash balm, mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Use a cotton ball to absorb water and wipe the eyelashes, then use a cotton swab to absorb the mixture and then apply it evenly on the eyelashes. Keep the mixture on the eyelashes for about 30 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- You should persist in doing it three times a week; you will gradually see the change in lashes.
Curl eyelashes with healthy eating
In addition to ways to make lashes curl naturally, with natural ingredients applied on eyelashes. The experts at Minh Lashes Beauty Salon said that eating properly and properly also helps your eyelashes become naturally curled. Like eating foods:
- Biotin: Is one of the nutrients of the vitamin B complex group, which is quite complex, because they can be dissolved in water. Provides the effect of stimulating eyelash growth. Usually this vitamin is abundant in the yolks of eggs, bananas, soybeans, tuna, animal liver as well as mushrooms, etc.
- Antioxidants: Nutrients as well as antioxidant compounds are important for the growth of the body as well as the thickness and curl of the lashes. In addition to stimulating lashes to grow faster and thicker, they also provide the ability to prevent eyelash breakage. They are commonly found in: dark chocolate, strawberries, walnuts, blueberries, legumes, onions, citrus, spinach, etc.
Therefore, you should add the above suggested foods to grow healthy, long and beautiful lashes as expected.
How to make naturally curled eyelashes with simple tips
Brush your eyelashes every day
Every day, you should use an eyelash brush or a specialized eyelash brush to brush your lashes for about 5 minutes. This will help stimulate the lashes to grow faster, and at the same time increase blood circulation to the eyelashes to make them stronger and reduce breakage.
One of the secrets to naturally curling eyelashes is eye massage. This will help the eyelashes and eyes relax, increase blood circulation and promote the growth of stronger lashes. At the same time, this way also helps the lashes to absorb nutrients from inside the body better.
How to do: Clean your hands, eyelashes and face, then take a little coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it around the eyes. Then gently rub the fingertips with the skin around the eyes from the bottom up and from the inside out.
Clean eyelashes every day
Eyelashes are also one of the hiding places for dirt and bacteria. Therefore, you need to clean every day to keep the lashes clean. This habit also helps eyelashes grow faster, preventing eyelash loss. Besides, if you wear eyelash makeup, remember to remove makeup carefully to avoid ingredients in mascara that make eyelashes weak and easy to fall off.
You can use makeup remover oil or olive oil or coconut oil to clean the lashes and clean with cold water.
Note when making natural curl eyelashes
Let the methods of making eyelashes curl naturally, giving the expected results with high efficiency. There are a few things you need to pay attention to:
- Remove eye makeup and eyelashes before going to bed, to avoid dust and dirt remaining on the eyelashes, making them prone to breakage.
- Apply a layer of eyelash cream before going to bed.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes with your hands, which will cause bacteria and dirt to stick to your eyelids.
- Limit the use of products such as mascara, false eyelashes, eyelash clips, eyelash glue that make eyelashes weak and easy to fall off.
- Because the eyelashes are very fragile and easily broken, when performing the natural curling method, you should do it gently.
- Give your lashes time to rest, by not putting makeup on your eyes.
- Curved eyelash treatments need to be done continuously and persistently for a long time to give good results.
Above are the recipes as well as how to make curled eyelashes naturally, using natural ingredients. You can refer as well as apply to quickly get curvaceous, seductive eyelashes that attract attention.
- Do You Dream Of Having Long And Voluminous Lashes?
- The Meaning Of Beautiful Eyelashes. Habits That Make Your Eyelashes More Beautiful Every Day
- Color Eyelash Extensions: Should You Apply Them After Curling Your Lashes?
- How To Make Your Own Eyelashes Look Beautiful
- How to Choose and Apply False Eyelashes for Stunning Eyes