Owning a long, curled eyelashes will make you more attractive. But sometimes you feel sad and self-deprecating because of your short lashes. With just a few simple steps along with vitamin E and familiar ingredients, you can completely own curvaceous and attractive eyelashes at home. Join Minh Lashes to learn how to use vitamin E oil to lengthen eyelashes at home!
Does vitamin E make eyelashes longer?
Vitamin E has been used for a long time to keep eyelashes healthy and to help them grow faster, thicker, and longer. Vitamin E also helps stop oxidation, lessen the damage done by UV rays, and fix damage to the eyelashes. Vitamin E is full of water, so it adds water to the eyelash follicles and makes dry eyelashes better.
Ways to use vitamin E to lengthen eyelashes at home
How to lengthen eyelashes with vitamin E
There are various types of vitamin E available on the market in the form of soft capsules and hard capsules. Although they exist in two forms, their quality is similar, and you can completely use them as an eyelash conditioner.
To stimulate the hair follicles to absorb nutrients faster and more effectively, you should do it regularly and at night before going to bed with these simple steps:
- Clean the eyelids, take 1 vitamin E capsule and lightly dab an appropriate amount on the 2 eyelids to avoid vitamin E getting into the eyes.
- Leave overnight and rinse gently the next morning.
How to lengthen eyelashes with vaseline and vitamin E
Vaseline is also an ingredient that helps eyelashes grow faster while protecting them from harmful bacteria. When vaseline and vitamin E are combined, they create a highly effective eyelash conditioner.
How to do:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of vaseline with 1 vitamin E tablet.
- Apply the mixture to the eyelashes, leave it on overnight, and wash it off the next morning.
How to lengthen eyelashes with coconut oil and vitamin E
In coconut oil, there is a large amount of natural vitamin E, along with lauric acid and other nutrients that moisturize and restore hair follicle cells. Putting together coconut oil and vitamin E will help you grow longer eyelashes.
How to do:
- Mix 1 vitamin E capsule and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Clean the eyelashes, dab the mixture on the eyelashes and leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning. Regular application 1-2 weeks will grow longer and thicker eyelashes.
How to nourish eyelashes with vitamin E and aloe
Aloe vera has a lot of water and a lot of vitamin A and acids that are good for you. These ingredients work to stimulate hair follicles, help eyelashes grow quickly, and are very benign for the skin around the eyes.
How to do:
- Take the pureed aloe vera gel and filter the water, then mix it with 2 vitamin E tablets.
- Lightly dab the mixture on the lashes; you should do it at night before going to bed.
How to use coconut oil, rice oil, vaseline, and vitamin E to lengthen eyelashes
To maximize the nutritional value of your eyelash conditioner, combine vitamin E, coconut oil, rice oil, and vaseline. This formula will help eyelashes grow quickly in a short time.
How to do:
- Mix a mixture of coconut oil, rice oil and vaseline with a small spoon each with 1 vitamin E tablet.
- Lightly dab the mixture on the eyelashes, persist for about a week to see noticeable results.
How to nourish eyelashes with vitamin e and biotin
Biotin (also known as vitamin H or vitamin B7) is a vitamin of the B group that is easily soluble in water and plays an important role in helping the body have strong hair, skin, and eyelashes. Biotin is found in foods such as egg yolks, cauliflower, dairy products,…
Meeting the body’s biotin needs will help stimulate not only longer and thicker eyelashes but also long and smooth hair and nails. You can make your eyelashes grow longer and stronger by taking biotin and putting vitamin E on the outside of your eyes.
Note when using vitamin e to lengthen eyelashes
Use safe vitamin E raw materials
Eyes are an extremely sensitive area, so when using vitamin e, you must apply it directly to the eyelashes to achieve the desired effect. Therefore, you need to choose vitamins of clean and safe origin to protect the skin of the eye area. You can use natural vitamin E, or if you use synthetic vitamin E, you should choose a reputable and quality brand.
Avoid getting vitamins into your eyes
When using vitamin E, if applied too much will easily cause vitamin E to flow into the eyes leading to red eyes and easy infection. The secret for you is to only apply a thin layer on the lashes and do it right before going to sleep so that when you close your eyes, it will minimize the vitamin E flowing into your eyes.
Using vitamin e to lengthen eyelashes is an extremely simple method that you can combine with other natural ingredients. Pay attention to how to apply nutrients so as not to affect the eyes. It is important to persevere in doing so quickly to own attractive long eyelashes.
Above are some tips to use vitamin E to lengthen eyelashes at home. Follow Minh Lashes for more interesting information about eyelashes!
- Color Eyelash Extensions: Should You Apply Them After Curling Your Lashes?
- How Long Do Curling Lashes Last? How To Keep The Curl Of Eyelashes Longer
- 5+ methods to make your eyelashes beautiful and longer
- How To Help Eyelashes Grow Long Fast Without Cost
- Do You Dream Of Having Long And Voluminous Lashes?